Sunday, December 7, 2008

I went to Namja Town in Ikebukuro yesterday. Man... that place is trippy. It's really hard to describe. Awesome place for a date, though. There's lots of game arcades and so forth, and a lot we didn't see. We mostly went to Gyoza Stadium, which had an overwhelming amount of different types of gyoza (dumplings); Ice Cream Castle (lots of ice creams/crepes); and a dessert place that was especially romantic with lots of little booths tucked away in corners, and two-person tables under fake trees with lights and fountains and so forth. My friends took pictures, I'll probably put them up when I see them. :p

Then back to the never-ending round of cramming and forgetting kanji and vocabulary. Ugh. I absolutely detest the Japanese language classes here. They're not at all conducive to actually learning Japanese, just stressing you out... My Japanese has gone downhill since coming here. *sigh* It's incredibly depressing, and my teachers back home are not going to be happy. =/

No comments: